Thursday 4 December 2008

Creating a video for "Toys" by Frost* (Part 6)

After the relative success of the weekend (getting almost a whole chorus complete) I have all but ground to a halt again.... :o( It's not a lack of ideas or lack of interest....I just can't stay awake!!

I'm in a definite cycle of productive "all-nighter" followed by two or three "useless" evenings.

This is extremely frustrating!

Last night (well, this morning when I woke up at 5am) I managed to get my concept for the first bridge (the "Ego come, ego go" one) to work in very simple block form.
It's a bit surreal, but then the whole thing is a lot surreal really so I guess it fits!

I've been spending a fair amount of time on the Frost* forum recently too - hopefully trying to help it to get it over a recent bumpy patch - looking good now I think.

So, no excuses not to get on with it tonight then.........(yawn)

No comments: