Friday 27 July 2007

Alive, it's alive, it's ALIVE!!

Great googly-moogly, what have I done?

In an unguarded moment of wishful thinking I suggested that some of the Frost*ies from the Frost* forum might like to collaborate on a piece of music. There is such talent out there it would be great to put together something.
Now, you might think this would be a good thing and quite a few have said "ooh rather, sign me up", which is terrific...except for the fact that now it's moved from wishlist to "to-do" list and that brings a tiny amount of pressure.
The big fear is that the idea won't be good enough to support the effort that people seem keen to put in. I guess the first one might well be weedy in order to cut a path for greater things, let's hope so eh?
The excellent Sawtooth has heard my initial pitch and seems to think it's a goer (woohoo) but now we need to come up with a framework track of the whole song for other people to work to. This could take far too long - I just hope people are patient!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

howdy, Pedro!

so what's become of this idea?

Pedro said...

Erm....yes, well I still have it on the back burner....but I think the back burner went out!
You're right, I really should get it going again. :o)